AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

You also have to take into account what the options will do to...

1. 104 Posts.
    You also have to take into account what the options will do to the company market cap if they get exercised.

There are 6.25bill options, so it will be hard to stay at 7.5c or higher as the options would increase the market cap every time they come on making the price languish there which would also hopefully stop people exercising the price of the options.

I have the company valued at 10.4-12.2c with current shares on market so ALL options being exercised would change that price down below 7c to have the same market cap due to potential of 15.4 billion shares being on the registry at end of July. (But credit rating and market cap would have to then be improved with all the extra cash in the bank from the options as well which is were I get confused trying to alter my calcs to suit)

Good luck to any that are going for options I just wish there wasn't so much potential dilution coming at EOFY when everyone is closing out for the year.

I'm happy to continue buying up to 6c then hoping the options fail the we will start sailing into the teens come august!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.