AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

One thing to keep an eye on is a company share buy back plan....

1. 93 Posts.
    One thing to keep an eye on is a company share buy back plan. That would really get people's attention!
    Recent credit re-rating took me by surprise so there's another synergy taking shape, the surprise factor is making people sit up and take notice. If a share buy back plan was announced later this year, our company is proving it is growing in strength, quality, and value, and that will reflect handsomely on the share price.

I feel very proud of our turn around story. If we keep working on this and re-establish ourselves as a prominent mining business once more, one that was inches away from folding, to then bring it all back to a healthy, safe operating, revenue and profit making business, this will be one of the greatest turn around stories we will most likely to see for many decades to come. Hang in there and be a part of that story.

Quick one to the down rampers in the last couple of days, I think it was Anton, and some 007 twit. Can we meet up somewhere so I can slap you silly!! ; )

Have a good weekend folks.

Wolf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.