EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

The following is from p5 of the Half year report. The last...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The following is from p5 of the Half year report.  The last paragraph is the significant one.  At first it would appear negative but the part I highlighted in italics leads me to believe GDOT will use Edencrete.

"These results were considered by the GDOT New Products Evaluation Committee (“the Committee”) at its meeting on 19 November 2015 in Atlanta, and the Committee:

Approved the use of EdenCreteTM in GDOT construction and maintenance projects in both GDOT’s Class 24-Hour accelerated strength concrete mix applications and also its Class B concrete application; and
    • GDOT has classified EdenCreteTM as “Field Tests” (i.e. to undertake a further Field Test) in the applications of Portland cement concrete pavements (GDOT Specification Section 430 and/or 439) and concrete white-topping (GDOT Specification Section 453) (replacing the surface of an asphalt pavement with a concrete surface layer).

GDOT’s Class 24-Hour Accelerated Concrete mix for highway repairs was used in the I-20 field trial of EdenCreteTM, and represents just under 20% of the total concrete that GDOT uses.

GDOT has advised that this does not obligate GDOT to use or specify the use of EdenCreteTM.  Eden intends to assist GDOT engineers and designers wherever possible to draft precise specifications to cover the use by GDOT of EdenCreteTM in in its Class 24-Hour accelerated concrete mix applications and also its Class B concrete application. The timing of this process is not certain but the department’s estimate is up to three to six months."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.