RHK 0.67% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

its the queuing mechanics of opening and a mismatch, however I...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    its the queuing mechanics of opening and a mismatch, however I would be very surprised if an outsider got the shares most likely the broker desk on open, its a bit like the current movement on the ASX its only fundamental, from my perspective is the bounce oil had on markets and currency movement thats the correlation I see, should it continue well it will move up as o/s interests cash out to ensure currency markets dont destroy the play,but then deep down I dont see markets as a natural environment where it will find its own level, the lion only eats till its full but mankinds insatiable appetite for money is a different story.
    so with FMS some may believe they will get more, I say more of what and at what risk when you can trade a large cap regularly, its really a difference in outlook but I am primarily a trader , I trade directly off the depth that creates a very different perspective about opportunity.

so given my losses are only around 15% of capital deployed and the majority of my holding 70% purchased in the past 8 months its gets down to the time value of money, I am confident I can trade out the loss in probably 2 months using the capital had I doubled up prior to the offer I guarantee I would have sold at 2.5c so will continue to think about it for another day or two-----first rule of investing dont lose money , 2nd rule the same so where is the value there is always another train have been on this one for the longest peiod of any stock in my entire life--the big guns left PIOP there because they are better at counting, TODD evidently think there is a good opportunity well good luck to them until the Crocodile awakens its top of the food chain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.