OCO oriel communications limited

Just realised you are talking to me. You can call me whatever...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Just realised you are talking to me. You can call me whatever you like, just because your opinion is different to mine doesn't make me an idiot.

I do not perceive past financial history of a startup operation its fundamental value. Fundamental value should take into account other factors such as potential, progress, competition, entry barrier. In all of the factors mentioned I believe OCO has progressed well.

Sure it's taken a number of years, a lot of frustration, highs and lows, but that's business and anyone who's been in business knows it takes a lot of sweat to be successful.

All I was pointing out is that at this point in time, OCO is looking very good, the revenues will start flowing in very soon, and we can get a better picture of how much it is worth in the near future. Of course there is still risk, we still have a speculative stock here, but on a risk/reward ratio I rate the chance of shareprice increasing quite high.

PS Notice how I have not reverted to name calling in my reply, it might be worth you taking a similar approach, you'll feel like a better person, I promise you.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.