AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Some thoughts on the valuation in the hope that I can ask...

1. 227 Posts.
    Some thoughts on the valuation in the hope that I can ask someone to clear up some confusion.
    The main valuation is based on a net asset valuation and has a range based on variables (namely U308 price) from .69c to 1.51.The U is valued in ground with a value of A$15.87lb for the defined resource and $3.27 for the exploration target. The $1.51 comes from valuing the exploration target of 77mlb at approx the same level as the defined resource of 32mlb.
    They give a current npv value of $.74 ( with an expected U price of $64 )and with exploration potential and the possibility of a long term offtake agreement at a price closer to the long term price may move the share above $1.
    However they then give a range of npv values based on U prices from $45 to $160 - giving a target share price from $1.42 to $3.63.They say these figures are based on the Quasar information but don't provide the workings
    I can't reconcile what appears to be two streams of thought here and wonder how other posters see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.