APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Chaching,I agree with you!Gold in China is looking very very...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi Chaching,

I agree with you!

Gold in China is looking very very good and I think it has the potential of doing great things for the stock.

Discussions with the company yesterday indicated that a large number of concerned shareholders have been ringing.

I find this a little strange given what the Dow has been doing and the Aussie market following.

The company confirms thing are going better than expected with BHP and One Steel.

They further confirmed they have no need to raise capital and are about to commence a national and international marketing program.

It has been intimated that we can expect two brokers reports, a shareholders update and some fantastic news re China.

The BHP announcement certainly generated interest and the enquiries have been comming out of the woodwork.

Other than gold we know they cant do much with ANY of these companies until the Newcastle plant is constructed but once built testwork will not the limited to BHP and news will flow along with the SP.

Sure the current SP is worrying for some but if you were to sit back, look at the company and its developments, revisit its announcements and updates most would realise the weakness is due to overseas markets, profit takers and manipulation by CFD companies protecting their position. The company is in the best position it has been in for years.

Luckily CFD's will be regulated in the next few months and with a bit of luck be out of APG. Remember those 54 sell orders at 20.5c? What a joke!!

Those that are cashed up should reveiw their situation while those who are not liquid need to think about their cashflow and the future APG price.

In my veiw the current sp is very very very cheap and lets be realistic what is the downside from here? Absolute max 1c and compare that to the upside.

As for traders there will allways be traders and we see the clowns at pre open putting in orders, pulling out orders and fooling around. WHAT SMALL MINDED TWITS!

I usually cop the blame for that as it was intemated that I dumped the 1.6m shares earlier this week only to see humms put up his hand.

I am in contact with most of the APG poster on HC and let me tell you very few are NOT trading the stock. The greater majority have a core holding but trade the stock for short term gains.

I have no beef with them (just the cfd companies) as traders are an important part of any stockmarket.

For me...happy days....why??

I am so confident as to where the sp will be in a few months that I have bought another 6m shares and now have well over $2.0m in the stock.

Unlike most here my money is where my mouth is as it has allways been.

Good luck and I hope you do well!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.