HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

dingfc,I am NOT AN EX HOG HOLDER.My story is that a friend...

1. 867 Posts.
    dingfc,

I am NOT AN EX HOG HOLDER.

My story is that a friend recommended HOG when it was 3c+ and in the course of my research, I noticed a poster here on HC who is a ramper and also dumps shares while talking it up on HC. For the record, this type of behaviour is illegal as a form of market manipulation.

The board of NSP, which he was a regular poster on HC, has been accused of something which sounds like market manipulation and is currently under ASIC investigation.

Given the history of this particular individual and then the comments of others with regard the individual on the HOG forum (and a little more research), I thought that HOG was a share I specifically wanted to avoid. I advised my recommending friend to exit, which he did at 2.9c.

Now, the individual in question, is a wonderful regurgitator, but seems incapable of making any "fact-based" assessments which relate to the specifics of HOG. His most recent call is that there is some reasonable probability of HOG being 20c by the end of March, without being able to provide any substantive reasoning as to how/why this may come about.

He has also mentioned some Chinese connections, a strategy applied to the NSP forum, but which never eventuated.

So my interest in HOG is as a potential buyer, but I have some serious concerns as to the price action and the upside potential with this pump and dumper still active.

As a holder of HOG, I wish you all the best.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.