88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

To date the oil-in-place volume is estimated at 23 billion barrels, page-93

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    PANR results are exceptional. Well done to them. Great professional team who deliver results. Fantastic story which keeps Alaska alive.

Can we honestly say this about what 88 have achieved to date? IMO have been the worst performing company in Alaska and they only drill one well a year. Drill with basic survey data after yearly massive CR’s, hence why they fail imo. So plenty of time to get the job done right,but fail every year. Fact. This explains why no significant institutional investors are in the T20.

I post here as a significant holder as $ can be made, not by what the company does but the shear numbers of punters on the SOI which creates liquidity, over 4 countries boards. I post about the company, unlike the keyboard cowardly attacks by CU. These unacceptable childish personal insulting attacks have been allowed for 3 yrs now. It’s enough.

I have posted share holdings and SI certificate but still he ignores the facts and unacceptably rambles on with mis truths.

Why would I want the SP down? Absolute B$. The companies actions, decisions and mistakes cause the SP to collapse every year after year. Fact. We all know a huge CR and FO are coming. Hardly ramping.

I just position myself to put orders in at 0.005 to 1.1c and buy heaps, hardly pennies, as been here long enough to see what’s coming after another well failure which I and a couple of others call 1 week earlier than the company, as we have at every well to date.

Most holders have financially benefited from these posts and helped saved their cash before the collapse. Share the knowledge, share the wealth I say. We are more transparent imo than what 88 comment about. Especially the share issue to contractors who sell before the market knows the results imo. They talk up oil shows which imo won’t be commercial. Then holders wait months for any result, which disappoints.

Many smart holders here do as I do. It’s called being proactive about one’s investment. Have I lost money yes. Have I made money yes, like most here. I am just honest enough to post my plan which helps others as well. Hardly a down ramper as I am constantly accused by this poster. Where is this posters constructive postings about anything to do with drilling, oil shows etc etc. There is none, just unacceptable personal attacks.

My orders are in once they fail, I post my plans well before it happens, very transparent and patiently wait and my orders get filled. That’s smart, not ramping or manipulative. I take strong offence by CU suggesting otherwise.

Tired of these personal attacks and commentary. At least 70% of all his posts are just defamatory and insulting about me personally. Time for CU to dream about someone else I say. It’s becoming stalking behaviour. I am retired young while he works, I do hold large holdings, I am a SI, evidence provided on here. So what more can he talk about now.

I have personally been frustrated about what this company has done. Most of us have. We all have the right to keep them accountable and criticise their pathetic performance. The facts are the facts, read all the companies RNS, their poor decisions and results supports criticism in my opinion and for many years. Setting the record straight from these constant personal attacks. Just over it.

Anyway CR and FO to come before 88 drill again. Have a good day to all, serious $$ to be made if ignore the white noise and stick to facts. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $96.19K 48.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14125786 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592032739 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.