QTK quiktrak networks limited

to day

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think its about time.........some posters on this thread need to take a good look at themselves.

It is clear...unless you are blind...QTK is at 17c.

It is clear to anyone who can read...

QTK have enough cash in the bank to survive until the transponder sales come in later this year.

QTK from the Australian Operations are close enough to be being profitable

QTK have had several large holders selling on market causing the share price pressure.......to what end this has served can only be known to them.

QTK have had someone take a large stake in QTK at 30c

QTK has had directors including MP buy well above its current level.

QTK are building a network in Beijing which has been subject to delays caused by QTK securing a "national DSS spectrum" rather then a city specific spectrum.

I think all this is clear.

And the inherent risk is

1...the Chinese deal is not real.

QTK was trading at 18c BEFORE it announced its Chinese deal.

I think all this is obvious.

The pointless posting by some making accusations against posters and the company are really boring and the only purpose they serve is to expose those posters as....frauds themselves.

The share price will reflect outcomes and will NOT be affected by posters on here or elsewhere.

The campaign of smear and innuendo against posters and the company is quite frankly amazing.

Its really a very sad indictment of certain posters bringing personalities into a stock forum.

So why don;t you give it all a break and find a forum for lonely hearts etc.......

This is a stock forum.

And for posters to simply spam this thread with the same old rubbish day in and day out is boring.

and i have made the same request on a number of occasions.

maybe people will listen this time....i live in hope!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.