IVK investika limited

to dazz

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes it is a pity I have sold, I have been a C.K follower for many many years and a long term holder of IVK.
    I wanted to support this company because it has done many good things, but unrealised in not taking things through to fruition in the past e.g QTK (more on QTK below).

I was not impressed with the proposed 100/1 reconstruction, which would of made it into a reconstructed 10 cent or 20 cent stock again, and as I mentioned in a previous post, it may probably go down to 1.5 cents again, via more dilutions in order to raise more capital. Now that may not be the case this time, but Knowning the history of, and as it has done in the past with IVK the old QTK and ZYL It could happen again.

O.k the reconstruction is about making the stock more marketable to institutions / sophisticated investors, as they will not touch stocks under 20 cents, but in stating this many companies have rinsen from the ashes from 1.5 cents without reconstruction.

Sure IVK may be doing good things now, but they should of waited till they were making money from berong Nickel through their 18.75% holding or actually discovered Uranium via Waseco or Ghana before the 100/1 proposal.

I still have a soft spot for IVK but I want to see runs on the board this time,(too many dissapointments in the past as a long term holder). I will re-enter once the market gives it some credibility. As for the current run in IVK unfolding, well bad luck to me I have invested elsewhere,

If you are in the know, I would check out the new QTK, of which is going to fly with megga contracts in China and soon to come other parts of the world.
    Now I have been following QTK for 9 years, and as I said again in previous posts if C.K would of done the marketing right and not pulled the pin on R&D it would of been his glory now, as it had ,and even more so now still has the technology and doing the right things.

Good luck to you to dazz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.