PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

to divest its uranium assets, page-6

1. 473 Posts.
    Guys,

I ask you to go on to the MMB thread, and check 'trade4profits' posts around the 23rd and 24th of November.

He spoke about TRO, which is a very similar company to PMH (although PMH has more copper in the ground.)

Anyway, 'trade4profit' made a good point about good companies that are now 'off the radar' until something new comes to excite the market.

It is true, that the Ann Mason scoping study did fall on deaf ears. People fail to realise just how comprehensive this scoping study was, and the level of detail that went into it. This is being undervalued by the market.

The company was not expecting that the project was going to be as economic as it was, and was in fact thinking that they would need to find more high grade copper in their new tenements that they have acquired, extending their land holding around Ann Mason. The fact the scoping study was positive, is a huge result.

What is now likely to happen, is that PMH will go quiet until it makes it uranium announcement. Once the uranium announcement is made, this will bring much more focus on the company, and will prompt people to do their research. Once the market wakes up to what is on offer, $1 is very, very, probable. Not to mention the 20 to 30 cents value you will get from the uranium divestment.

I can't wait for 2007.

cheers,

PT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.