MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

to doubters all, page-18

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    You could be right. When the Aust govt read the headline "Non-leathal weapons system" they probably thought it sounded safer than home insulation.

But seriously, it would be great if the Australian Govt once again support Australian innovation. ASB got a reasonable sized contract a few years back to design and build the new patrol boats for the navy. Since then ASB have gone on to win important contracts to design and build much larger vessels for the US defense forces. No doubt they gained a lot of credibility and experience in the deal with the RAN and Customs.

I meantion ASB not for cross promotional purposes but because at this point they are much more sucessful at winning major contracts with the US miltary. I question whether Astralian companies like MST and ABS may in the future work together to better leverage their contacts and opportunities, particularly in the US. Since they don't directly compete there could be synergistic savings for both.

Just an idea but cost reductions and leveraging opportunities could make a major difference to small companies with long R&D and sales cycles like MST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.