AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Just what was needed to get even more exploration appeal. We...

1. 12,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    Just what was needed to get even more exploration appeal. We have all seen what has happened to stocks like SIR and SBR and AVB has a 2 very large high grade NiCu PGM targets open at strike at surface.
    I am wrapped that they have decided to drill this in due course. The stock is trading at a super discount , so we have less than zero value for this upside. Who knows, it might even be bigger that what they have already found.
    I think this sort of thing proves that AVB is sitting on many potential company making assets within their large land holding. Others like to talk about a ‘province’, while AVB already has the ‘province’ and lot’s of it.

Here is a little clip form their web site on the nickel.
    Very High Grade Gossan, Sample AV-9778, Found at the Edge of Ultramafic Formations
    Field reconnaissance and limited rock chip samples have confirmed the significant potential for the discovery of high grade nickel-copper-PGM sulphides. Strongly anomalous values included 1.95% nickel, 17.54% copper, 4.17g/t platinum, 12.19g/t palladium and 1.62g/t gold returned from rock chip AV-9778.
    Mineralogical studies of fresh samples collected in the area have identified the primary sulphides as pentlandite (primary nickel ore mineral), chalcopyrite (primary copper ore mineral) and pyrrhotite, a key mineral assemblage observed in most nickel-copper-PGM deposits.
    Local soil geochemical surveys over historical geophysical targets clearly show at least two strong and coincident nickel-copper anomalies trending west northwest over 1,000 metres. The sample results returned peak values of 1,843 ppm nickel and 1,391 ppm copper. Both anomalies are open on strike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.