AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

to drill that big nickel, copper pgm sulphide , page-63

1. 1,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It means patience, block out the noise and back your calls.

Re SIR, it has a cracking Board and Creasy; a team that has discovered many nickel deposits and which has brought many nickel mines to the market. So the market is thinking if it quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

- Lounge Lizard Nickel Mine
    - Waterloo Nickel Mine
    - Thunderbox Gold Mine
    - Cosmos Nickel Mine

There is no way SIR should have double the m/cap of one of its immediate producing neighbours, PAN (Lafranchi), if you base it on fundamentals. But it does... so I would suggest some irrational exhuberance might have crept in. No-one is going to know, however, until a JORC is produced at the very least.

But if you are asking me which is more of a gamble at current prices, I would say SIR. That is my opinion only.

As an example, one of the SIR board, Terry Grammar (a real gun by the way and what a beard), is also the Chairman of STB. Around when BHP was having a crack at potash in Canada, STB was producing some fantastic, shallow potash exploration results in Eritrea. The share price went nuts -it ran all the way to $6. Where did it last trade - 99c.

Disclosure - i bought STB @ 17c, sold it at 80c, then watched in horror as it ran up into the stratosphere. H/e I also held STB grimly through the GFC when it traded down to 4c!!

Have a good weekend all. I enjoyed the close above 7c ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.