VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

to each his own...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi friends,

I am on record here in this forum that the longer term cycles chart does show good potential for better prices, and as late as the last post made today, I mentioned the possibility of an intermediate swing that will generate an attractive possible 56.6% profit, making an intermediate target of around 14 cents in the not so distant future....

However, I do sense a good number of members of this forum are seemingly finding charts that talk about short term profit taking or selling somewhat "discomforting", because there were some quick responses targeting charts soon after.

In any case I think most members are aware that there is potential in VPG, which makes it a good candidate for investing for the long term position holder, and a profitable candidate for swing traders alike.

I'd like to say I posted the chart in response to a question by Macleod22, solely with the purpose to make things clearer to what I had posted textually.

Members who are technically inclined can always refer to my past charts esp. the longer term ones to follow up with the analysis if they are interested, or to follow up with charts of their own, as I do not intend to post any further charts on VPG to this sub forum to minimise controversy, and discomfort.

To assist those who like to experiment with charts and also to even scan for stocks that have trading signals themselves, there are several free charting and scanning software together with inbuilt free EOD data downloading capability for ASX stocks and derivatives. Some of them are even better than the commercial ones. I'll be happy to provide some free links if there are requests, not in this VPG sub forum but in the General sub forum of Hotcopper to avoid further potential controversy, if any. With the free software, members can experiment and perform their own charting and analysis at their own pleasure in the comfort of their homes.

May the best prices be yours always,

dascore

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.