QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Here is the reply...thank you to all that have contibuted.Dear...

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    Here is the reply...thank you to all that have contibuted.

Dear Howard, David and Richard

Thank you for you quick response to my/our email.

Firstly Richard you seem to have missed a few key points in your interpretation of the email. "I am writing to you on behalf of many "being the first whilst I was and continue to be the signatory on the bottom the original email, subsequent questions were in fact asked by many on the hot copper forum.

Secondly your very in depth answer to announcements was totally unnecessary and you could have saved your self some time if you had actually read the email properly, it states "NON PRICE SENSITIVE " I/we all know that you are bound by ASX protocol to release price sensitive news in a timely manner and I dont think that any of us has a problem with this style of announcement .as you state they are regular.

Now I would like to bring to your attention since June 2009 QMC has made approx 48 price sensitive announcements (congratulations on all of these announcements that generally relate to our IGV, this is the reason that many of us have substantial amounts invested in QMC), approx 52 compulsory announcements (appendix, quarterly etc) approx 10 that are related staff employment and general overviews of leases etc (these being part of what we are requesting but on a more frequent time line) and only 1,yes thats right Richard 1 letter to share holders ,the previous 1 being in October 2008,i will let you do the math on how many days that is between updates/letters to shareholders/ the type of communication we are asking for.

In light of all the boards hard work you still fail to get the message, you have answered some of our questions but for a person in your position you fail to see the woods through the trees. Your answer

"The company released a presentation that was delivered to a 20/20 conference in Sydney last week and next week will be releasing a new presentation which will be delivered at Mines & Money in Hong Kong along with meeting with shareholders and brokers who have or wish to look at the opportunity of investing."

If this is the type of communication that we are asking for, and you believe we are getting, can you please explain why it has not been released to the ASX or why it is not even on the website. These small pieces of information and others that have been suggested do actually go a long way to maintaining the share price between the price sensitive ones that you have pointed out.

Thankyou for the geography lesson Richard I/we are fully aware of the position of Cloncurry as we are also aware that it is the wet season, the fact of the matter is that cyclone Yasi was the largest severe weather system to ever cross our coast and one of the largest the world has ever seen and if there had been structural damages it could have delayed progress and that again is the type of communication we are after.

In relation to the top 20 shareholders, in light of large share volumes in recent months many of us feel that there has been quite a lot of movement to this list.

"We cannot continue to respond to individual requests for such documents."

Again Richard I/we ask on behalf of many to try and open a communication line as to save the board time in answering repetitious questions.

I/We could go on but is very apparent that you have no respect for, shareholder, sentiment and if you can spare the time i suggest you read through some/all of the posts on hot copper then you will get a true idea of shareholder sentiment and perhaps you will not be as dismissive of our concerns/requests

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1413836&msgno=6484008#6484008

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1409639&msgno=6464242#6464242

Your final paragraph leaves me/us in pure dismay and rage hence the tone of this email.

We have devoted substantial company time in responding to your queries. You future, we suggest you speak with your stockbroker or other advisors in relation to your current or future QMC shareholding.

I too have devoted considerable time to liaise with many on this and previous correspondence the difference being you are being paid by the share holders of which I am one, I personally have over 150k invested in OUR company and your statement is arrogant and un called for, again I bring to your attention I am the messenger, this and previous correspondence is on behalf of many so in advising me to rethink my position you have advised many to rethink theirs some of which have been here since the IPO and have substantial holdings in fact I am going to go as far as requesting an apology as your statement is unwarranted and as an employee of QMC it should not be at your discretion to advise shareholders to rethink there position.

Regards

David Hopkin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.