QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

I finaly got around to reading your messages on here...

1. 87 Posts.
    I finaly got around to reading your messages on here Hop...
    Excellent and we do hope management reads it and it influences how they correspond to shareholders.
    Presently I can see it would only take one very angry shareholder to take them to task and "force change" for a vote to carry and we would see a very large change in the way QMN is run.
    It is time for something or someone to move this company forward to where it should be.
    With companies like CDU sitting on much better SP's it does make you wonder what the real plan is. Or indeed if there is one.
    The short term....(next rew months) will see the truth.
    I hope it is a good future for QMN.
    Hop (and others)Keep thinking and writing and probing the company if they fail to listen to the shareholder (owners) then it would be very foolish behavior.
    A takeover by stealth at such low SP's would be a very big possiblity.
    You would not need a huge number of buyers to accumulate shares and combine to takeover..nor would you need that much money to do it.
    We would of course see a spike in price at the time but that would almost certainly be a reason many would sell...Self perpetuating the probabliity.
    Risky times if QMN managment wants to remain in the front row or take early retirement without getting the chance to maximise their own exit price.

I sometimes wonder at their behavior,Im hoping they have a plan that will one day make sense..Where is that desk to bang my head on.....

Im still on holidays...so nice to not have to wake up early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.