POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

TO for POS, page-30

1. 4,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2242

There's something very wrong with you, pal. You're humiliating yourself just fine without my help. Classic ignorant and unhinged TB in full flight!

The SS DSO option is off the table!

It has been since July!

It's an old (defunct) option that was replaced by the integrated BS complex re-start plan (per the 18/07/18 FS announcement), which involves mining the high-grade SS deeps and also the lower-grade BS open pit, blending the two together and processing the combined ore through the BS processing plant, which will result in only utilizing 50% of the plant capacity! Ring Rob and confirm for yourself and stop polluting this board with your nonsense!

My figures stand! They are based on the current reported metrics and the current plan of attack that has been clearly articulated (and verbally confirmed) by management! They are subject to change only when management changes their plan or when management provides updated JORC metrics.

Your nonsense is old irrelevant news, based on a superseded plan! And yet you keep harping on from yesterday's (redundant) song sheet.

Please try to keep up and stop with the misinformed nonsense! It's really isn't that hard! Well, not for most of us...  confused.png

What you don't appear to understand is that all us longs are all hopeful for a rise in the NP and an associated hike in the POS SP in due course. Constant misinformation and half-arsed pumping isn't going to do it!

Last edited by zebster: 02/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 1900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.