POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

TO for POS, page-36

1. 8,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890

LOL still the same old schtick and rubbish posts going on? Zeb, I saved a couple of classics  from a few years back.

Remember this classic apology letter to DS from 2014?? This is some of the funniest material from this special kid

"

SorryDS, that you have to read the misleading, negative, incorrect criticalsarcastic downramping on this HC site.

All the blood sweat and tears of yours and the POS team are ignored andcriticised, the hard work disrespected, with the best fundemantals and best AGMin 14 years, the best NPV and asset quality in 14 years, 3 mill operation, $30Mcash received, strong insto support, strong support from the top20/media andanalysts,

Even when the POS SP was $3, its much better and valued more now with strongerfundamentals. LArger resources than SIR and soon larger resources than WSA yetignored by posters and the market atm. That will change sooner or later.

Dont get distraught, its been worse much more before, this time, we have thecash, the mines are restarting and cant be stopped and Hutchinson has foundeureka several times over. Producing and 2nd largest producer and miller 2015,so keep at it and let the fools burn in their ignorance and deceit of thepublic readers. They say TA trumps FA, i and many others dont think so, theywant cheap shares but theyve got them many times over already.

Sorry DS for hwat you read on HC, its a disgrace what downramping they get awaywith scaring old grandmothers..we know the truth and the true value as do theexperts.. lets keep pushing ahead with those great results and burn them whenthey least expect.

We saw DKN, SIR FMG and Cassini fly ..its inevitable that POS will spike onfundamentals sooner or later. The mighty mine and largest deposit in the worldin 69 combined with LJ and BSwan is a genius combination, saving massive costs,capex and increasing resources and reserves in an unporecedented scale.

longterm holder, amateur analyst, team player, 5 year UWA bachelors degree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.456K 2.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 50307585 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7456574 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.