AMP 1.18% $1.26 amp limited

to go under $7.00 this week, page-8

1. 831 Posts.
    No I disagree with the sentiments of the price going all the way down. It will bounce back because there is a rescue and a stop loss floor or support price by which all major banks and financial institutions will buy to halt any disaster which this company really is.

Someone said he felt a hint of HIH and ONe Tel?? I don't want to further inflame this sentiment. But this is a disaster which the government too must assist in underwriting.

If AMP goes the way it is meant to go, the dollar will go a long way down with it for reasons of confidence. AMP actually is a barometer of the economy, its strength and the the ASX itself which it udnerwrites to a large extent.

When ASIC and the ASX alluded to 200 companies being 'technically insolvent' only a month ago they were not trying to create panic. because as it has shown, few were paying attention. Nero playing his harp whilst Rome was burning.

The truth, although stranger than fiction is a bearer of bad tidings on this one. The rot set in when they demutualised. The board ripped it apart as did their financial advisors, managers, lawyers, bankers and middle men.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.015(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $3.272B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 $9.879M 7.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 178338 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 61953 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.