SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

to guttedsquid and other lt holders

1. 886 Posts.
    Hi There,

I have recently invested in SEA (over last few weeks). I really like the story - good acerage, solid reserves, partnership with big players, even appears ORRI over sold land, $32m cash, operating cashflow positive, etc.

I know it has had a good run up over the last few months but appears to be missing on the accolades (not just SSN but other Aus and US shale players are getting in articles I have read, I do not think I have seen SEA mentioned or very rarely)or appears to be the perception to me.

I get a similar feeling when I do the research on this stock as I did when I first bought SSN (2c option days), which ran to 8 cents on sale of land and then dropped to 5.5c to 6.2c range for a long time and then took off. Sometimes I would sit and look at SSN in those days and think is this too good to be true am I missing something here. I kinda get the same feeling with SEA at the moment and really am looking for opinions good and bad to reinforce my research, it appears to me to have a long way to go based on how some of the other shale players are currently being valued. Any thoughts would be welcome.

Also if not too much trobule can someone help me with this query from my earlier post:

"Was wondering if someone can quickly explain or point me to how the US shares work"?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.