AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

to hendrix 01

1. 255 Posts.
    To my fellow investor Mr. hendrix01...

A sympathetic poster has already acknowledged empathy with you in relation to your frustration with this stock..---as do i...
    Some have even offered diplomatic replies, in the vain attempt to calm your ruffeled feathers. They are obviously Gentlemen !!!

As for myself, i'm currently in my third marrage, so i have very little patience for people's emotional BS. !!!

I'm not interested in discourageing negative view points, in fact,quite the reverse.I'm pleased to read a negative opinion on a stock, and will take it onboard for consideration and analysis, as it may alert me to something that i've missed,, PROVIDED it has substance, and practical relivence.

BUT, using your fellow HC members as your personal punching bag, to vent your frustration is extremly counter productive. I direct your attention to the " BMX " thread on HC as a classic example. It's degenerated into a useless shambels,of no benefit to any stock holder at all.

Might i suggest that you keep a 24oz claw hammer on your office desk, and when you feel the urge to subject US to :- " two word dummy spits" like " pathetic fools",, then just flogg the hammer down onto your big toe.!!

By the time the pain subsides, so will the urge to post emotional rubbish.!!!

There is going to be some serious action on the SP of AZZ very soon, and investors who hold, will undoubtedly make heaps of doe. I genuinely hope that you also hold, and make heaps of money along with the rest of us. I love to see people making money !!!

Just give us sense please...,,,,After all, none of us are punching you in the head !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.