KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

So the current SP is a more a reflection of the global...

1. 133 Posts.
    So the current SP is a more a reflection of the global uncertainty more than of KZL. So the question you need to ask yourself is, when do you think global markets will recover?

With the tightening of fiscal policy not only in Australia, but Europe, US, and China, there is a possibility of global recession. If this occurs will KZL which is a high costs, low producing, with shallow pockets speculative company survive? If it does than SP will inevitability recover, if it does not it will either lose everything or be a taken-over at a song.

With every potential good sign, such as reduction in government debt, tempered with worse bad news, the current global signs are bad for the immediate future. But there may be a possibility of some green next week, as Greece and Portugal pay their debts this week, and the dusts settles. Locally, the AB pre-feasibility study is due to be released next month, which is unlikely to be bad news.

I'm currently holding as the potential gains, given its low SP, outweighs the risks for me (as fortunately KZL is not a large share of my portfolio).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.