A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

To Hold or to Sell, page-2

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    If it was me I would neither buy nor sell any junior lithium play until the quarterly's come out.

If I had A40 and could hold I probably would as I think the the coming days may be a bit ugly, perhaps even after the quarterly but I do expect/hope that all the juniors survive and ultimately gain in share price.

I think that A40 is now/or will be oversold.

If I held stock and absolutely believed in the company and thought that it would go down but recover selling now and buying back a higher holding would make sense but too much could happen in the interim and I would not risk that.

IMO the fanciful P/E ratios and inflated share price predictions for all the juniors are unlikely unless the lithium price hugely increases.

There is no basis of applying a P/E ratio similar to BHP/RIO for what is a one commodity, one mine, one trick pony with a limited life. Having said that they should become profitable and generate a handsome dividend for a few years and be worth a few multiples of where we are now.

Just my middle of the road thoughts, no doubt to be shot down in flames by the various cheer squads.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.