To honor Justice Ginsburg's legacy, Biden should consider Michelle Obama, page-51

1. 82,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    as far as the judiciary goes in the USA -- I do not think that's possible

they have their system - and, the picking of the supreme court judges is purely political - that's the way they have made the system

to me - what America is showing us is that the exceptionalism that it's supposedly been crowned with is just not justified

they have holes of such a size you could drive small planets through -

they have come up with some wonderful things over the years - but, they have some totally horrible things that they just haven't cleaned up and they have not just lived with them - but, they have accepted them and enhanced them (interestingly enough - some of their best ideas, they just forgot about and other nations have taken them and used them)

their lobbying system --------------------- who, in their right mind would build such a system? - ditto this current thing --------- what a total disgrace this is - overall _ I don't mean what the Republicans are doing - what they are doing is just showing us how rotten their system is
    we don't have to know how bad Republicans are - that's already clear

it's the system that needs fixing ----------human nature doesn't change

once you have a better system - we can all sit down and agree to accept it for a while - until we feel like another war - then, we just walk from the agreement

it's what we do

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.