FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

to infinity and beyond - grootegeluk

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Appendix A in the Investor Roadshow Announcement is interesting, holds up the Exxaro Grootegeluk mine as a development template for FSE.

EXXARO'S GROOTEGELUK MINE - A DEVELOPMENT TEMPLATE

1. Grootegeluk employs 1,700 people and produces 18,1-million tons of thermal and semi-soft coking coal a year.

2. Mining method: Open pit

3. Total proven and probable reserves as at January 2006,were 740-million tons.

4. Ownership: Exxaro (100%)

5. The Grootegeluk mine has the world’s largest beneficiation complex

FSE suggesting the sheer scale of their Resource,(1.4billion tonnes of coal),warrants a similar mine. Fits in with CEO Garth Higgo's comments in the Business Report:

"Australian Firestone Energy, the JSE-listed junior coal mining company, was exploring for coal in the Waterberg and planned to spend A$250 million (R1.6 billion) developing a mine, chief executive Garth Higgo said yesterday...The project is expected to produce at least 18 million tons of coal a year and to create about 1,700 jobs."

Same number of jobs to be created as those currently employed at Grootegeluk.
    Big plans afoot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.