TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

On what fundamental basis does the stock justify a price of...

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    On what fundamental basis does the stock justify a price of $2.50, Floydf?

The business's operations (operating and investing cash flows) have generated negative $22m over the last 4 years, so the reality is that the business is not yet self-funding and is insteat fund its dividend out of financing activies (e.g. raising equity). ROE has fallen from roughly 20% to roughly 12%, and at the price they've paid for DMX, the ROE will not improve. As i've said before, they've invested about $93m in the business over the last 3 years (before you even take into account the DMX acquisition), and haven't generated an appropriate return from that capital.

A price of $2.50 would require an enormous improvement in their capital efficiency. There are growth stocks out there with 15%+ ROEs, 5%+ fully franked dividends who can fund their capital requirements from operating cash flow - TOX is not even relative value let alone absolute value in my opinion.

The short-term SP movements don't mean anything - it's quite possible that the underwriters to the recent institutional placement have provided after-market price support to the stock to maximise the SPP take-up by retail punters. The real test for the share price will be what happens post the SPP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.