CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

to johm palemo (email)

1. 3,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    John Palemo:

Its your duty as a company director to guide and to lead the company AND notify shareholders of near and long term goals of the company and strategy moving forward to build wealth for the company and in turn for its shareholders!.
    YOU have enough knowledge by now to understand how important it is to update shareholders on a regular basis of current activities.
    Shareholders of PNO are giving you a job to do! and to do it right and in best interest of the company and its shareholders. Your salary packet would NOT exsist if shareholders didnt invest in PNO!.
    I demand as a shareholder of the company an announcement to be written by you or who is in charge to fully detail with full facts including time lines , strategy, near and longer term focus and a way to move forward in growth and wealth.
    The only way in which shareholders shall be dissapointed is if the product couldnt treat people or is a complete failure!. but in this instance with plenty of evidance to back it up, the product produced/developed is of good quality and one that can earn. Please do not spill more blood in the good work done thus far with thermalife by no communication to your people/investors and being vague and unfair.

If there is a delay which obvioulsly is, please outline what it is so shareholders can sleep better at night understanding some delay occurances insteat of guessing and in turn lowering your credability.

The company directors / workers , working for a wage, the shareholders investing for wealth are all a team under the same house. You want to grow the company , we want to see it grow. tell us what exackly is going on please.

I look forward to hearing a full detailed announcment in a week or two at most.

Thank you Regards,

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.