To know God Is to Obey - Lukewarm Christians be warned

1. 595 Posts.
    To know God Is to Obey
    3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
    4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
    5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
    6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
    (1 John 2:3-6)

If ye love me, keep my commandments.
    (John 14:15)

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
    10 the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
    11 and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
    12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
    (Revelation 14:9-12)

19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God.
    (1 Corinthians 7:19)

3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome.
    (1 John 5:3)

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
    (John 14:21)

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    (John 15:10)

19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
    (1 Corinthians 7:18-20)

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
    (1 John 3:24)

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
    (Revelation 12:17)

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
    (Revelation 22:14)

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
    16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
    (Revelation 3:15-16)

https://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the-ten-commandments.html

Last edited by TheWayOfHoliness: 13/11/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.