I'm aware of that story, but not cognisant of it.Yes, this...

1. 6,766 Posts.
    I'm aware of that story, but not cognisant of it.

Yes, this system, or indeed, systems, all the, isms the world is under are all doomed to fail. There will never be change until we crush politics. To have deified the likes of Xi and Putin will eventually have grave consequences and is.

There is no such thing as change for the better in a two party, or political democracy, which of course is not even remotely democratic. I mean, look at the US, this great bastion of democracy, changer of governments, invader of foreign lands, war criminal, with all their BS hand-over-the-heart democracy and nationalism they end up with two of the most useless, stupid, egocentric, immoral fools to run them, one after the other. Dumb and dumber.

Why Mandela has my deepest respect is that he was able to forgive the whites. Me, not so much. And yes, it's all falling apart, but we must be grateful for his beacon of light and inspiration.

We have a world full of political sycophants, crawling over each others bodies to get to the top, the system is only suited to dolts, egocentrics and psychopaths. Decent human beings do not enter politics.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.