To know God Is to Obey - Lukewarm Christians be warned, page-335

1. 6,566 Posts.
    I have said to you that we have, Free Will, because we are human and have, over and about all the traits of being an animal, a human spirit. This is what has caused the immense gulf between the human state and the animal state. A state seemingly beyond the natural functionality or reach of evolution alone.

We have a spirit. Now you see how far this has got us? Once I say something like this the conversation is over. You will ask for evidence of an empirical type which of course is utterly impossible, the reasons being having been explained previously.

No other creature has Free Will, but us humans and that is because the great differential and separation of humans from animals is as a result of us having a spirit, along with which we have a modicum of Free Will.

This is untestable, so for you it does not exist and is a frustrating nonsense.

For the tragics like myself, I see sufficient evidence of a suggestive nature to suggest that difference between humans and animals is more than a quirk of nature. Humans have a spirit and a spirt causes Free Will.

And you are right, it tells us nothing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.