"I not sure how far you have gone down the rabbit hole of this...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "I not sure how far you have gone down the rabbit hole of this G.d business and the human spirit, so?"
    Let's just say that I often pass and say hello to Alice in Wonderland during one of my many return journeys.

"The human spirit is a superpower, and it comes with downsides, one being Free Will. A Free Will that is not dictated to by common law, religion, or G.d. It's you baby, it's the real you and you can groom it into a positive moral guidance or you can shite all over it and in the end when it gets run through the Wayback Machine the true you will reveal your worth.

Free Will only exists if the human spirit exists."

I'm still not clear exactly to what you are referring when using the term "free will".
    Perhaps if you could give a practical example of free will in action and how it differs from ordinary will or ordinary automatic decision making.

How does it differ from the effort to become aware in particular circumstances of other potential choices that exist but are not usually seen because habitual attitudes/habits and limited perception make them "invisible".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.