Thanks,Been down in our south helping my brother with his hay...

1. 22,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks,

Been down in our south helping my brother with his hay making.
    You might say it is a passion of his (BIG time lol).
    He does oaten hay in a big way and supplies several of the Perth stockfeeds.
    He also has a machine (Bale Baron) that puts 21 bales in a pack. (around 1/2 ton packs).
    You then load them on to a trailer via frontend loader forks (telehandler) and likewise into the shed.
    We carted and stacked 3000 in one day.
    He delivers in packs and it's all forked off.
    Beats carting and stacking hay the old way (hands on).

After 3 wks of getting up at day break (4-4.30), to enable us to use the over night moister which is a Must for oaten hay, you might say I am over hay LOL.
    Not to mention, sometimes you head out into the paddocks at 9-10pm until 12.
    So the early rises can be a challenge.
    ---------------

I read the surrounding subject before replying, as that is a favorite subject of yours.

It's false to rely on scripture themselves for salvation, its Jesus who one must seek and hold onto

The verse I supplied, Jesus made it very clear, the scriptures provide life eternal. (even though he was effectively speaking, past tense (OT))
    But naturally, not the scriptures alone as you have to accept and abide in the messages they bring.
    And they heavily involve, or are about Jesus.

The Bible on the whole is Very Clear, one can reach eternal life from the Bible alone. (God and Jesus willing etc).
    And naturally that involves, includes ALL about Jesus and the Almighty God and Father.
    So,........you are coming through Jesus, the Door.

No separate being as in god the Holy Spirit as the Holy Spirit is the Almighty God and Father.
    Hence we never see the likes of, greetings from a god the Holy Spirit.
    Just the Almighty God and Jesus.
    --------
    But you do not want to come to me to have life.

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    John 6;63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

END WHERE ARE THESE WORDS = IN OUR BIBLES = ETERNAL LIFE that can be sort.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.