RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

There isn't really a right or wrong decision here (aside from...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    There isn't really a right or wrong decision here (aside from hindsight). It'll just depend on whatever you're comfortable with.

If it was me, I'd just trade with what I've got (that's actually how I started; student like yourself, put a little aside from work and kept trading that and building it up). You might want to consider trying to flip your current holding along the bumps RAP experiences. Or keep your holding, and save up a separate pool of money and look at flipping that a few times in some lower cap stocks to quickly build that up.

Now if you're comfortable with taking the loan and can pay it off on the side (maybe borrowing from a family member may be better?), then go for it. If you'd seriously regret not doing it, then you may as well. However if you're not comfortable doing it in the first place, I'd have to advise against it, even if you can comfortably pay it off at the moment. Since if something went wrong, you're going to feel much worse. So just make sure you're comfortable with the risks involved if you are going to do it.

But regardless whatever you do, if you stay active with your investing you'll have plenty of opportunities, RAP isn't going to be the only one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.