CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

to lockitt ..., page-2

1. 8,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 996
    G'day Dascore.
    Thanks again for taking the trouble to respond.
    I have not had time to investigate the sites that you suggested, as my wife is having trouble with the knee replacement that she had done about 6 weeks ago but, hopefully I can on the weekend.
    I did however place a buy for CTO for the open this morning which was filled at 19.5c.
    My reasons were that it has broken it's down trend line which is what I have been waiting for since I sold out at 22.5 a few months ago.
    I mentioned in a post on the 5th June that the share price could benefit because of the CTO inclusion in the S&P 200.
    I have been waiting to see if it was going to happen and I now feel that that is the case.
    I am not really a trader as I do not possess the disipline required to do so with success. I am now, however, no longer willing to ride a stock down and I use a few basic signals to bring myself to the point of getting out when I feel the trend is changing, hopefully with at least a small profit.
    I recently sold almost all of my gold stocks, as I feel that gold is in a correctional stage, But there are usually a few exceptions to the rule and I am reasonably confident that CTO is one of them at the moment.
    They have been a shocker for so long now that, if they do not get their act together soon, then they must surely be doomed.
    At least Find8 will be pleased with me. LOL

Kind regards

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.