IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

to look will cost you now., page-3

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Seems Mr Crowther is really trying to compete with google maps now.

For the Scout subscription ($110/yr) one gets to view either a 6 month old map or a 24 month old map; almost a level playing field with goo subscription. And there's more... The map views? What exactly is a map view you ask?

50 properties which is approximately 50sq kilometres. But a property is a house or building or is it 1sq km?

"The number of properties visible at a zoom level of 18 which is approximately 1km² per property. A property is a house or building."

I'm sure someone can better explain Map views, because I'm confused.

Hey but for a $600/ year,make that $550 with the 12 month thrown in gratis, one gets to view 200 properties, I am assuming per month, and you get to see all the maps made of only one state or territory, made in the last 12 months. But at a far greater resolution than google, but you are restricted to one state of Australia. If I recall google provides world maps gratis. Guess it's only time before Nearmap provides the same, but at one province per subscription.

And for $1100/ yr one gets to view maps made in the past 24 months at high res in the state or territory of Aus of your choice. And there is greater Map views, which I'm still confused about.

The way I see it if "we" can attract 2,700 scout subscriptions each year we cover the cost of Mr Crowther's salary. So tell all your friends, relatives and strangers in the street to subscribe, and remember as birdman keeps reminding us, we have several more mouths to feed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.