BRN 7.69% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

To LTH, page-50

1. 5,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    what did not like is another draw down and more to come,
    folk should recall a commsec interview with peter 2.5 or 3 years ago, saying we should near any more funds or CRs, we will have revenue this year, intimating next 6 months,
    again near how long ago? before Sean, sean now keeps telling us Akida everywhere and soon... when he got in.
    now the drawn down with more to come means to me Sean see nothiing on the horizon in the way of real revenue, nothing, so got in early to draw down, and another too, will have or lender very happy if we every take off, they continue to get cheap share, while sort of paid for still cheap with the current wave method and discount used.

the team, particular;ly sean needs to justify his pay, he gets lots, really there are no reasons for him or any other member to get bonus, free share, performing rights, OR the one i really dislike retention issues ...free.,
    there are some options exercable but at very very low exercise, put in place with some in the penny dread days, oh we are almost there again.

if out competitors are getting revenue from this space, why are we not getting revenue from royalities via patents, management has said we hold the IP to this space.
    this point is NOT much talk about, as it complex in its application.
    like if someone does something similar, with a 15% variation on application under our IP does that then dismiss it as not being under our IP,
    if dawes or others at BRN read this can we have a webinar on how we hold the card with our IP, ads the industry leader?

will BRN also contriibute to the White papers commisoned by GOV on the use of AI,
    our catch cry has been 'benifical AI' for all. but under sean, seem he will chase anything.
    and if so we LOSS our crediability

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.195M 5.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60595 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 746004 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.