BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

To LTH, page-57

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    We are being told it is taking longer than expected, Covid stopped the world for a year or more, AI has only just begun, LLMs started something people feared and are only just accepting its worth in the small way LLMs are being used for so far. If BRN are working on putting large or small language models on the edge, no cloud no FBI to upset your happy-go-lucky family of interconnected dancing killer dogs one-shot learning your friends or foes. Ah, I've been watching too much Ozark lately sorry. Trust is a problem we all deal with, hey BRN holders, my dancing dogs would be loyal.
    MB-OS would be nice, and in lots of other places to finally prove the company and salaries, these models can be trained neuromorphic at the edge. Hey, teapot 80 degrees C oolong tea, please, and I wont tell you again!

I hope these high salaries will be justified, to be a fly on the wall and hear the real info on NDAs, tight ship or nothing to be worthwhile getting in the shite over blabbing on your way out.

Did someone mention a Rocky Road?

2024 Akida Spiking ^^^

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.