MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

the manipulated ownership takeover is done. mbn is going to...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    the manipulated ownership takeover is done. mbn is going to survive and thrive.
    now it is the time to start a class action.

why now?
    when mbn's survival was in doubt no law firm was willing to launch a class action in no win no fee basis since there was no chance to get any money.
    now if we win we should be able to get the money from mbn. if we have a case some law firms may be interested to assist in no win no fee basis.

against whom?
    i would like to get note holders nailed down as well if possible since they definite manipulated the situation and the management.

but it is hard to gather any evidence since everything is done in closed doors. the chance of winning against note holders is too small.

let's attack the management. they worked with note holders on the deal to wipe out the shareholders when administrators had not been called in yet (oct. to feb.). they even received a restructuring offer from equity investors and rejected it because it did not get the best outcome for note holders (see the announcements around feb).

i believe we have a good chance to win if we build a case against the former management. the only thing i'm not sure is whether the new mbn has legal responsibility for its former management. A lawyer will be able to answer this.

ask the law firm you are engaging with. if they see a good chance of winning they should be able to help us on no win no fee basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.