IBR iberian resources limited

Well well well aren't there some pessimists and short sighted...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well well well aren't there some pessimists and short sighted people around here. Have a good look at the TMR story. They are massively undervalued. TMR is a Gold and copper play; albeit the copper story is well into play and the gold is yet to unfold.
    Consider the near 3 fold expansion and further drilling going on at the moment. They have consistently upgraded reserves and there looks to be a 50-100% upgrade over and above the most recent announcement from results yet in.
    Don't forget there is also a possibility of a further merger or takeover by TMR of BMA!!!! They have a right to the Rishton Mill assets and tenements. It would surprise me if they did not STEAL BMA from the administrators who are currently assessing the viability of BMA as a going concern. Throw BMA into the suite of mines under TMR's banner and we have an even bigger story.
    That said I haven't read a great deal about IBR and from the little that I have read they look like a small cap with potential and at 150k per year gold they look sweeeet. Thats why I sold 200k TMR on GREY TUESDAY and bought IBR in the afternoon.
    When does IBR achieve the 150k GOLD per annum? Is it this year or is it into the future sometime?
    Now that the IBR takeover is under way I am pretty sure that TMR's gold focus will become evident over the ensuing months. TMR hold some pretty high-potential gold turf and adding BMA, I think I can paint the TMR picture in their gold outlook.
    The diversification into a strong gold position supplements the ups and downs that copper faces over the next few months. No matter whether the market gets the jitters over a Chinese slowdown or not is inconsequential. As China builds its cities and there is a long way to go (current pace is a city the size of Sydney every 3 days from memory), and as its citizens move from rural to metropolitan there will be a continuing growing demand for copper. China will have slowdowns here and there, it is only natural, but any slack that is lost in a Chinese slowdown will be taken up by the Indian expansion underway and gaining speed.
    If I was to compare the resource bull market with a game of football, we are only at halftime in this BULL market. Theres a long way to go.
    Gold on the other hand is in a SUPER BULL market and is about to blow its lid. Whether it be a meltdown in the Japanese Yen Carry Trade, a calamitous Systemic Currency and market crash, or a housing shellacking, GOLD will play out at levels I don't think any of us truly understand. For fear of retribution by the thick skulled Neanderthals that live here on Hot Copper I wouldn't dream of putting my speculative $$$ figure on a gold top. But it will be a lot higher than the $2000 being bandied around.
    Like anyone I fear the correction and it will hit hard, however the size of the gold market in total is tiny comparative to where it has been historically and as recent as the early 80's. Gold represents less than 2% of the overall investment market. Imagine the flight to security and the hoards fighting for a position in gold as the equity market, currency market and housing market all collapse at once.
    The sky is the limit and the combined resources and structure of TMR and IBR already make for a company worth seriously looking into and holding if you own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.