NMI 0.00% 1.1¢ northern mining limited

to mine or not to mine...that is the question, page-7

1. 4,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Hi Ganniq,
    No offence taken. I quite enjoy the vastly differing views on HC, and the opportunity to view other peoples opinions. I certainly dont hold my own view as the only view. I also dont know how to read charts lol.

SAU has been a very frustrating stock to hold. I wont go over the history of all the Cambodian hype from the previous MD...
    I'm not sure if the mods will allow these last few posts as it may appear to be cross promotion (which i dont think it is considering that NMI and SAU are neighbours)

anyway, SAU is currently negotiating finance, which could be announced at any time. Once this comes through, we'll be funded to get the Cannon resource to production, and use the profits to prove up the surrounding prospective areas.

I must say that I need to do a bit of reading on NMI to get up to speed.

I do recall that SAU had an investment in NMI, that was recently sold on market. the idea I believe was to explore synergies between the 2 companies, but when the board of NMI changed, SAU decided to exit their NMI holding, for a profit of around $600k (then the share price went bunta lol)
    I get the feeling that the SAU board do not want to be involved with the current NMI board.

Anyway, i hope thw HC mods keep these posts, as they are relevant to NMI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.