GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

to mine or not to mine?

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think some of you have bought tickets on my pessimism train, destination: $2.

I've pored over numerous posts suggesting that GOT ultimately have no intention of mining the tenements they've pegged. I think I need to congratulate the incumbent lecturer of 'down ramping 101' on a job well done.

From what I understand, Groote management have conducted extensive research into native title and the potential environmental impact from localized mining and been met with little resistance. Liasons with the NT Government, fisheries department, GEMCO itself & the aboriginal community have been nothing but positive. There is no standing agreement that GEMCO have restricting alternative mining in the area and it's ridiculous to suggest as much.

The suggestion that Groote only want to create the impression that they will mine this resource is juvenile and misinformed. Recent inclusions to the board support a push to make this mine happen. The clear success of it's neighbour GEMCO will be sufficient for financial institutions and private investors to back this.

If not, I stand corrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.