ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

(Not refering to those Who also hold esi and have genuine...

1. 129 Posts.
    (Not refering to those Who also hold esi and have genuine interest in ESI).
    Firstly I never understand your motives. I am not intersted in MNM. I do not post anything there and first of all I do not twist any facts.
    Secondly, Can you guys be more logical and mature when talking about believing something or disbelieving something. Tata is not good enough. don't you know that microsoft just wrote off USD$6.2 billion for a bad investment made 5 or 6 years ago? don't you remember the massive bad investment dicision RIO made a few years ago so that they have to rely on billions of the Chinese money to bail them out? Is Tata bigger than Microsoft and RIO? Don't you remember the days when Apple and microsoft were penny stocks poeple doubted the future of PCs?
    Exergen is a good tech from What I can gather( if it is comercially achievable). but not for drying brown coal into BCE for export. their strength is on turning brown coal into dice fuel to drive the dice engine.(again if it is commmercially achievable). We can make 1 ton of BCE (with much less ash than BC) for $13.00 excluding raw coal input and royalty with 1 ton of distilled water byproduct. What is your figure? and source? If you want to promote your beloved CHTD. Don't tell me Tata supports it.
    Lastly, Sulphur is a big headache for every coal user Including the beloved DICE engine. If I have the choice, I will use the better coal as feed stock first.
    "Preferred location in Latrobe Valley"
    Stated clearly Exergen.
    http://www.all-energy.com.au/userfiles/file/Jack-Hamilton-121011.pdf. Page 13.
    All above are my personal opinion. Do your own reserch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $620 218.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11891216 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.