Unfortunately the word racist has in many instances become an...

1. 282 Posts.
    Unfortunately the word racist has in many instances become an attention seeking cry, without a doubt there are SOME biased people in Australia however I don't think from what I've experienced it to be worse here than in any other country of the world, it is ridiculous to state we are a sanctioned racially biased country or people as a whole. There will always be some people who consider themselves superior in some way to others even within their own culture, all we can do with them is pity them & hope they realise one day they have nothing to feel superior about.
    There is only ONE race on Earth that can effectively change the environment in which all living creatures dwell & that is the human race, these petty distinctions of what colour ones skin is or what religion one follows or which culture they were born into etc etc etc before some will form an opinion of that peron[s] is not only arrogant but totally pathetic. History can provide details of truly great people from ALL races & creeds, as it can unfortunately also prove the worst in mankind everywhere.
    When history is quoted honestly there should be NO need or indeed right to edit it to suit for whatever reason otherwise mankind can NEVER learn anything by it's mistakes. Maybe we truly need to be invaded by being from outer space before ALL the different factions within humanity forget their insignificant differences & unite to become one with eachother but let us hope it can be done by our own actions & not from being forced into it, it is an obtainable goal not an easy one but we all have to learn to give & take.
    For those of us who have done well in life be grateful we enjoyed the health & opportunity we had to achieve it, NOT look down on others because they have less or for whatever other petty reasons, certainly all people are NOT born equally with many in a situation that was of NO fault of their own and if there is ONE thing that life has taught me is that success in life does not the guarantee of a good person, these come from ALL walks of life !
    Our life ahead will be hard enough & unfortunately impossible for those forgotten ones without inventing things to make thing even harder, I am NO better than you & you are NO better than me, let's just hope it's catchy !

My very best to you ALL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.