AVM 0.00% 2.3¢ advance metals limited

to move soon.

1. 572 Posts.
    Cause of the latest decline in share price can only be speculated about.

Some items to consider?

1.Recent option take up. Some may have needed to sell to finance take up occuring earlier than anticipated. Some institutions may have sold to keep their holdings of Anvil in proper proportion to their over-all holdings.

2. The "June Doldrums". Share prices - especially resource stocks - usually fall back about June. Often break out in the December-March period.

3. General market fall back. Anvil suffered with all resource stocks in the recent world wide market fall-back.

4. Legal action being persisted with by S&G.

5. Uncertainty regarding pending Congo elections.

6. Relapse from the Pumping and dumping which took place on the release of January/March quarterly results.

7/8/9/. -------------------?

EXPLORATION RESULTS?

The perceived tardy announcements of results usually are of concern to people.
    Remember that analyse of the cores from the drilling is a tardy process.
    The drilling cores must be sent to private laboritories in South Africa.
    These labs have too much work so there is a waiting list. Anvil like all other explorers must wait in turn and then wait for the completed analysis.
    Once analysis is complete results must be tabulated and put into a meaningful format prior to release to TSX.
    TSX regulations prohibit release of such exploration results until the whole process has been completed and reported to the markets through TSX.
    Does anyone think Bill T would be inclined to let exploration results be as protracted as they presently are?

THE NEXT MOVE?
    Next week takes us close to the "mid - late July period" that I suggested would bring a surge in Anvil share price in anticipation of the quarterly report due late July - early August.

Looking for 'closer to $1.20" about then.
    That is my "guesstimate".

A spike to around the $1.40 mark within a month or two would not surprise at all!
    Once $1.20 has been passed $1.40 is not likely to be far behind.

Looking forwards to closer to $2.00 about the time the next mine is commissioned.
    Could be well on the way to $2.00 by early 07.

Remember ---
    Your guess is as good as----

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $17.71K 798.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 110004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.