ASX 0.29% $63.10 asx limited

Geez guys,Reading all this end of world $hit about our market...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Geez guys,

Reading all this end of world $hit about our market going to go into freefall is wearing really thin.

This is the rich robbing the poor sheep who will abandon ship through professionally orchastrated panic driven trading...Their is some much compulsary super money being collected that fund managers are requested to continually dump into the market..simple...

The ASX will continue to rocket well pass 5600 this year as more and more super is put into the share market it calls the home...of wealth creation...Dont bet for one minute Mondays over reaction from these deep pocket fund managers is nothing more than using existing placed funds to place more new funds at cheaper prices ...financial year returns

Play their game and sit on the buy side..because they will have no other choice than to place those funds back in the market very soon after..if their investor disclosed financial year returns are their only proven reason why we need them ba$tards.

Picking the buy entry close to a fund managers position will be the trick....

I will try my best..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.10
Change
0.180(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $12.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.97 $63.63 $62.61 $17.85M 282.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 923 $63.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.11 576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.