FMG 1.62% $21.92 fortescue ltd

to much talk

1. 9 Posts.
    What are you trying to say? Maybe lay off the booze before posting, or get someone to proof read your posts for spelling and punctuation so we can understand your points better.
    Last edited by krosno: 26/09/14
  2. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I'm only stating the bleeding obvious, but this is getting a little crazy now...

Another month anything like September and we could well see FMG under three dollars and AGO in the mid thirty cents. Okay for those able to average down or those who can wait this out but disaster for those who depend on the scheduled stock sales for an income flow. Plenty of people like that around...

The Aussie press has been quite reckless and relentless about presenting the bad news - when reporting on the IO price, they've been like a dog with bone. And sadly, I fear a lower dollar is only going to exacerbate problems. Any advantage a lower dollar might give to our miners will probably be given up by a flight of foreign investors from our markets. We can't seem to win for losing on this one. I do wish though that the press weren't so energetically enthusiastic about smacking their lips whenever they report doom and gloom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.92
Change
0.350(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $67.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.95 $21.54 $94.22M 4.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $21.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.93 18370 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.