To my future son Mitch who I know as Buster

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dear Mitch,

God gives me visions from time to time of the future. It clarifies my past. He showed me that you become a succesful fashion designer. Im so very proud of you. It all makes sense because I have always wondered why our family toiled in textiles of all professions. I was like Cinderella man. I couldnt be away from my parents or your grandparents past the stroke of midnight on new years eve else they would have been murdered. I also screwed over my biological uncle so I couldnt exactly have a life. But I found a way to look after my family in it's entirety and have a life. It was full of excitement and happiness in the family. Please look after your sister. You are the leader in the family now. Let her find a place underneath your wing. I love you both so much. We would always go to the beach to see your friends and get treats. Mitch, you as Buster would kiss me non stop. I think or I believe it is to counter the evil that was present in our lives. It seemed to help with our last dog Dexie who died at 15 years of age. Im so sorry that you suffered. I suffered along side you. I was tortured to death on many occasions. Buddy, if I could have hurt for you I would have. I know your sister as Millie. You both were my best friends. It was tough not giving you everything you wanted. Millie got sick one day from rich food and we had to stop giving you human food. Oh and you were abused before we rescued you. It took about 5 years before you barked. When you did it was the cutest bark Ive ever heard. It was charming in a way. It had a story in it. A beautiful story. Im terrible at managing money but I will donate to the police for Dexie, the hospital for Millie and the surf life savers for you buddy. Oh and Ive had another vision of not knowing who you are and how much I love you and you having to murder me to become my son. I forgive you buddy. And Im sorry for not knowing who you were. I murdered my dad too to become his son. It was trial by fire but my heart was pure and it worked out. God works in mysterious ways. Keep the faith and look out for your sister. Family is the most important thing we have. I love you buddy

Love always,
    Matthew

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.