Well now you're making a bit of sense, even though it's only a...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Well now you're making a bit of sense, even though it's only a cut n paste job... Not your own thoughts. But I suppose it's a start.

To me this is an article mixed with facts and excuses.
    Real vs illusion. Illusions born from ulterior motives.

Real: More than 30 years ago, the Vatican stopped assigning blame for Christ's crucifixion to the Jews.

Illusion: It wasn't really the fault of the Jews.

Deception: She (the church) has always assigned the blame for Christ's death to the sins of all people.

Esoteric banter that means nothing to the majority of the world: The more meaningful answer to the question "Who is to blame?" is "All of us."

An excuse for the Jews: The more meaningful answer to the question "Who is to blame?" is "All of us."

The factual answer : And Pilate said to the Jews, "Behold, your king!" But they cried out, "Away with him! Away with him! Crucify him!"
    Pilate said to them, "Shall I crucify your king?"
    The chief priests answered, "We have no king but Caesar."

"We have no king but Caesar."

"Crucify him!"

I believe in a time long past, that the Jews were 'chosen'... but by who or what?
    If you want to you can call him God, but I think that is very presumptious. I call him a 'higher intelligence'.
    Other than that, you just have to look at what has transpired to determine what the intentions are.

Do your people suffer?
    Do their people suffer?
    Do my people suffer?

Who is in control, and therefore responsible?
    How far will it go?

All in the name of your god, their god, my god... one god?

If only it were that simple.

The truth is that there is no one truth.
    There is no one god.
    There is no one right way.

And most importantly... there is no one right stock!

So lets have a great new year, and blow another one of those big bubbles into the market.

GO GOLD!

And remember... god spelt backwards is dog.
    So you should give those little guys a bit more respect.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.